Are you in the right place? If you got past my home page, that’s the question I’d be asking right now.
If you are looking for COACHING and have a passion for being creative and working differently …
If you are looking for TRAINING and want courses that will grow your practice and improve your communications …
If you are looking for CONSULTING and need feedback on reports you’ve prepared or help with complex valuation projects …
Then this is the place for you. And I’m the person you should be working with.
The Nitty Gritty
Rod Burkert, CPA/ABV, CVA is the founder of Burkert Valuation Advisors, LLC. He’s reinvented his practice several times after going solo in July 2000. Today, Rod has built a mobile consulting firm by leveraging his professional network and aggressively using social media. Since March 2010, he’s worked a “traditional practice” while traveling full time throughout the United States and Canada in an RV with his wife and their two dogs.
This is all about my qualifications …
- I started Burkert Valuation Advisors in 2000 when I felt I had accumulated the skills and confidence to open my own practice.
- I co-founded Practice Builder Academy in 2013 to teach colleagues the positioning skills they need to grow their practices.
- I am an instructor for NACVA’s Consultants Training Institute, which develops and presents professional education courses on business valuation and related practice areas.
- I am a regular contributing author to Business Valuation Update, The Value Examiner, and Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert.
- Click here to download my CV.
This gives us something to talk about …
- I was born in Reading, PA – circa 1956.
- I have a sister, a son, a daughter, and two grandchildren.
- The best songs are the 50s and 60s oldies; I like the 80s music, too.
- I jumped out of an airplane once. I’d do it again.
- I love the aroma of the coffee aisle.
- I’m a life-long Yankees fan.
- I’ve been living/working/traveling full time in an RV since 2010.
- It really is all about the journey.