Effective September 1, 2015
This site is built for promoting and selling products and services. I create and distribute mostly my own products and services, but I will also frequently recommend products and services that are not mine.
My policy is simple: I will ONLY recommend products and services that I can fully endorse and believe will be helpful to you because I trust the company or people behind them.
Presume that ANY and ALL links on this site are tied to an affiliate relationship of some kind. That means that if you click on a particular line and ultimately purchase a product/service via that link, I stand to earn some money from that interaction.
Here is a list of my current relationships.
- I am an instructor for NACVA’s Consultants Training Institute.
- I speak for different organizations, primarily on the topics of building practices, performing valuations, and report writing.
- I write for The Value Examiner, Business Valuation Update, and Financial Valuation & Litigation Expert.
- I am a member of the editorial board of The Value Examiner, Business Valuation Update, and Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis.
- I am a member of the panel of experts for the Financial Valuation & Litigation Expert.
- I am an affiliate for the Rainmaker website platform.
- I may use Amazon affiliate links to point to books/products I’ve reviewed.
If you have any questions about anything I sell or promote, or any potential affiliations, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.