Looking back on the history of “traditional” BVFLS work, we’ve enjoyed the long-time luxury of complaceny. And basically, we’ve gotten by, even flourished, by providing services that are primarily:
- Completed one-to-one (we can’t resell a report to another client);
- Performed once-and-done (we have few repeat clients); and
- Offered all-or-nothing (we only promote/sell a BVFLS service).
Times have changed.
And these times (along with an economic recovery) may last a while.
Many practitioners I talk to are focused on surviving the next 90-120 days.
And I want to help.
The words in the headline, “Never waste a good crisis” or more correctly stated “Never let a good crisis go to waste,” have been attributed to Winston Churchill. (But my research says Churchill never said this … doesn’t matter.)
The words should be a rallying cry … our rallying cry.
Now is the time to step up, not step back … and come out of this situation with a practice that is stronger than ever.
To that end, I’m starting a new kind of program in May.
Here is the syllabus.
And I am looking for a handful of people to work with.
Here are the details.
Most of my current coaching clients are thriving right now because they are doing the work of pivoting their practices to get NEW work in these times. They are putting themselves on center stage—in the middle of apprehensive prospects, afraid clients, and alarmed referral sources—and meeting their needs.
How are they doing it?
They are creating a “Minimum Viable Service.”
What’s that, you ask?
Well, in this program a MVS is designed to yield one concrete result that can tip a series of results (like a row of dominoes!) and move clients forward during this period of uncertainty.
It looks like this:
And we call it selling the life raft, not the yacht.
Also, it gives prospects an option. An option that can change prospects’ mindsets FROM “Do I want to work with you?” TO “How do I want to work with you?”
Here’s what we will work on:
- First, we’ll work on the 3 Ps of this plan: how to Pivot your marketing, Protect your cash flow, and Profit from your services in any economy.
- Then, we’ll use a framework to identify your BVFLS clients’ top 3 challenges and design a clear path through the chaos and out the other side for them; that’s your MVS.
- Last, we’ll make your MVS the cornerstone of your new messaging and marketing and show your BVFLS clients (and referral sources) that you are hyper-relevant and that they still need you.
If this chaos is over in 90 days, you’ll have a new, ongoing MVS you can offer to past and future valuation and non-valuation clients.
If it’s not, you’ll have an easy-to-sell MVS that can generate cash flow right now while you continue to prospect for your traditional BVFLS work.
Either way, you’ll create something valuable and tangible that can grease the wheels with prospects so they are more willing to sign on to your higher-priced valuation services.
Here’s how it will work:
- Three 4-week sprints covering the Marketing, Sales, and Fulfillment segments and modules.
- Each sprint will include 3 “working” calls and a Q&A/catch-up call.
- Each call will last 60-90 minutes.
- Every call will be recorded in case you cannot attend live.
- Plus you’ll get all of the frameworks, templates, and tools you need to create, market, and sell your MVS.
- Plus peer support in a separate Practice Development MVS Facebook group.
As you can see, you will be guided through a process, and it’s the process (along with accountability) that leads to action and success.
And yes, the process seems simple. But as we know, simple doesn’t always translate to easy.
So for this to work, I’d like you to be sure you have 2–3 hours a week to dedicate to this over the next 90 days.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
I want to create some great case studies from this program.
So I’m willing to spend one-on-one time with you to make sure we maximize your results.
The more you implement, the more I’ll work with you.
Here’s your investment:
- $1500 USD or 3 payments of $500. You read that correctly … no upcharge for the installment plan because it’s the right thing to do.
- Bonus! You get free access to the monthly Practice Development INSIDER interviews (a $97/month value) for the next 3 months. Upcoming guests are Neil Beaton/May, Tracy Coenen/June, and Harold Martin/July.
- Money Back Guarantee! Even with this great pricing and terms, I want it to be a risk-free decision for you. So sign up, participate in the course and the Facebook community for 30 days, and if it’s not for you email me for a refund.
I get this may not be the best financial time for everyone. If that applies to you, and cash flow is tight, then you should, of course, allocate it to what matters most.
Here’s how to get started:
- Email me back if you are in right now or are interested and have questions.
- Either way, I will get back to you with the details you need to move forward.
If this crisis has revealed one thing, it’s the importance of having long-standing and ongoing client and referral source relationships—and more than one service to sell to them.
There is a ton of opportunity right now if you know WHAT to do, WHY to do it, and HOW to do it.
I will show you the WHAT, WHY, and HOW in this program.
Finally, if you are all good on the practice development front, then maybe this is an opportunity for someone else at your firm.