Effective January 1, 2017
This site is built for promoting and selling products and services. I create and distribute mostly my own products and services, but I may frequently recommend products and services that are not mine.
Regarding the latter, my policy is simple: I will ONLY recommend products and services that I can fully endorse and believe will be helpful to you because I trust the company or people behind them.
Presume that ANY and ALL links on this site are tied to an affiliate relationship of some kind. That means if you click on a particular line and ultimately purchase a product/service via that link, I stand to earn some money from that interaction.
Here is a list of my current relationships.
- I am an instructor for NACVA’s Consultants’ Training Institute.
- I speak for different valuation organizations and CPA societies, primarily on the topics of building practices, performing valuations, and report writing.
- I write for The Value Examiner, Business Valuation Update, Financial Valuation & Litigation Expert, and QuickRead.
- I am a member of the editorial board of The Value Examiner, Business Valuation Update, QuickRead, and Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis.
- I am a member of the panel of experts for the Financial Valuation & Litigation Expert.
- I am an affiliate for the Rainmaker platform, which powers this website.
- I may use Amazon affiliate links to point to books/products I use or have reviewed.
If you have any questions about anything I sell or promote or any of my affiliations, please contact me at email@example.com.