Hey, it’s Rod!
I’m working on a new Deliver|Market|Sell course.
It will be both broad and deep where needed, so you can confidently launch your firm, and cover the practice building essentials, including:
• What practice building actually is and what it’s not,
• What the best Deliver|Market|Sell tactics and systems are today, and
• How to choose the right ones for you.
WHO IS IT FOR?
I am reaching out to the “next gen” BVers … you 30 under 30s and 40 under 40s out there.
You might just be starting (or thinking of starting) your own BV practice and not sure how to build it without the grind the hustle culture would have you believe is necessary.
Or you might already have a (mostly) successful firm and aren’t sure how to grow it to the next level.
Or you might have a secure position in a solid firm, but you see the way to advance is by doing good work and bringing in new work.
My goal with this course is to help you methodically build/grow a practice (or your book of business) that provides the outcomes you are seeking in, with, or through your firm: more time … more money … more freedom.
Does that sound like something worth pursuing to you?
WHAT DO I GET?
I am assembling my best “next gen” resources for the emerging practice landscape you’ll be working in.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll get:
• A practice self-assessment tool
• A compilation of 60 solo practitioner interviews
• The File Autopsy ToolkitTM
• Vet Your ProspectsTM guide
• Your Niche Finder NavigatorTM
• A 12-month marketing plan
• Practice management how-to videos
• A private community to support your learning
• Some awesome bonuses
• And more!
Your materials will be a step-by-step playbook to help you systematize the way you convey results (Deliver), create awareness about who you are and what you do (Market), and convert prospects into clients (Sell).
All for the cost – I’m thinking – of one billable hour.
HOW DO I GET IT?
You can’t – yet.
But if you provide your email below, I will notify you when the course becomes available (i.e., no interim spam)!